Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Flowers

Today is about flowers.....I am have always loved to garden, last year around this time I completely neglected my gardens, I never pruned or fed my roses, I let the weeds take over, I let the furniture take over and for that my yard looked like crap last year.  Well this year I decided to simplify my gardens, I got rid of all the gardens I had in the back yard, it was too much maintenance and I followed a rule my friend gave me, an hour a day for my garden.  I can manage that.

I went outside today and took some pictures of my flowers, before the torrential downpours start.






















I am pretty sure after the rain we are supposed to get tomorrow they will not look this good, 
so today is about the flowers.


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover